32215Re: [livingwithdanger] is it over?

  • Scott Maitland
    Jun 2, 2014
      The most active commenting seems to be on Facebook these days, at least so far as I'm aware of.  There may be other places I don't know as well.  As to Surpassing Danger, it isn't finished, but there are quite a few more chapters you have yet to red - the last posted was Chapter 51 on March 10th.  Is there a particular format you need to be able to read them?

      On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Moony selenamei2000@... [livingwithdanger] <livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Wendy!

      No, it's not over.

      Yes, it used to be much more lively here but everyone's scattered.

      On Sunday, June 1, 2014 12:48 AM, "Hester Jones suzaku92@... [livingwithdanger]" <livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Not according to my faulty, damaged memory. ;)
      "You fight by rules to keep your humanity."

      On Saturday, May 31, 2014 11:02 PM, "'Wendy Meuse' w_meuse@... [livingwithdanger]" <livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I was wondering if Surpassing danger is finished? I lost everything on my computer. I have been able to get some stuff back but
      not all. I have read up to chapter 26 and I have been wondering what has or is going to happen. It is sad that this list is not
      busy anymore. I remember not so long ago when we were always chatting on here and it was lots of fun.
      every dog has its day but the nights belong to the pussy cats.

      Scott Maitland
      Creative Writer
      Grande Prairie AB
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic