32214Re: [livingwithdanger] is it over?

  • Moony
    Jun 1, 2014
      Hi Wendy!

      No, it's not over.

      Yes, it used to be much more lively here but everyone's scattered.

      Moony

      On Sunday, June 1, 2014 12:48 AM, "Hester Jones suzaku92@... [livingwithdanger]" <livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Not according to my faulty, damaged memory. ;)

      "You fight by rules to keep your humanity."

      On Saturday, May 31, 2014 11:02 PM, "'Wendy Meuse' w_meuse@... [livingwithdanger]" <livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I was wondering if Surpassing danger is finished? I lost everything on my computer. I have been able to get some stuff back but
      not all. I have read up to chapter 26 and I have been wondering what has or is going to happen. It is sad that this list is not
      busy anymore. I remember not so long ago when we were always chatting on here and it was lots of fun.
      every dog has its day but the nights belong to the pussy cats.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic