      From: "ta26417" <ta26417@...>
      To: <livingwithdanger@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:45 PM
      Subject: [livingwithdanger] Spammer?? or Hacked Account??

      Hi Anne,

      I know we've been very quiet lately, but I did want to know if Nicole Belcher is a spammer or if her account has been hacked; cause
      the last two messages posted in the group have been spam. I know that most of us didn't join the group to be spammed; I've already
      had to change my email addy because this happened on amother account; don't want to go through that again; so just giving you a
      heads up!!!

      Thanks,
      Teresa