32183More fic hunting...

  • Addison Brothers
    Sep 6, 2012
      Sorry, but I've been looking for this fic for years and haven't found it.

      It's a time travel fic, where harry is super-powered, to the point where his phoenix wand doesn't work for him, he has to use a staff.

      He comes back in time, and leaves the Dursley's, renting a flat under the name Dudley Vernon, or Vernon Dudley.

      He then rescues sirius and sirius assumes the gardian role.

      It would make my day if anyone found this for me.

      Please excuse any brevity or misspellings.