Video "I Wish to Know"; Periodic Table of Ways of Knowing

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2009
      Dear Tony,
      (Anthony Judge),

      We've spoken about my lifelong quest to know everything and apply that
      knowledge usefully. I alert you to my 10-minute video "I Wish to Know"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArN-YbPlf8M
      http://ms.lt/IWishToKnow
      by which (to my own satisfaction) I've managed to overview such a
      knowledge of everything. I'm curious if you might find it interesting
      and possibly helpful for discovering where we might work together. I
      might expand on any aspect you suggest.

      Now I'm focusing on applying that knowledge, on organizing a culture of
      independent thinkers. I'm drafting a charter for such a culture:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Charter

      I note your many articles:
      http://www.laetusinpraesens.org

      But in particular your recent articles:
      Periodic Pattern of Human Knowing
      implication of the Periodic Table as metaphor of elementary order
      http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/periodx.php
      Towards a Periodic Table of Ways of Knowing in the light of metaphors of
      mathematics
      http://www.laetusinpraesens.org/musings/periodt.php#math
      I think it's great that you're looking at how to organize or classify
      the many branches of mathematics.

      I write from Klaipeda, Lithuania where Michel Bauwens of P2P Foundation
      is visiting and lecturing.

      I'm working on our websites. If there are any small web development
      projects that I and others at Minciu Sodas might do for you, please let
      me know!

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt
      ms@...
    • Andrius Kulikauskas
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 22, 2009
        Hi Tony,

        Thank you for your comments and links. Thank you also for alerting me
        to Vladimir Nickolayevich Tretyakov and I note his group
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/humansurvival/

        I have done some small projects for clients with Drupal and they have
        all been frustrating as platforms for social interactions. I think all
        "content management systems" are problematic in that regard, but perhaps
        you're not expecting much interaction so it won't be a problem for you.

        I admire your work but I wonder (as you seem to wonder) why to engage
        it? I've managed to "know everything" in the sense that I've wanted to
        and have sketched with my video. Nobody else may care. But it makes it
        possible for me to consider next, what to do with that knowledge? And
        so I'm interested in organizing a culture that is relevant for hundreds
        of concrete individuals who do have their own values, questions,
        endeavors, dreams. Also, I'm interested to include God, who does seem
        to be helpful, from what I've seen.

        I suppose that you and others as concrete people are relevant to me, and
        your ideas might be very much, too, if I thought you took them
        seriously. Maybe you do (sometimes) and maybe you don't (sometimes) but
        I can't tell or keep up. Thank you, though, for your thinking and for
        replying.

        Maybe you have a dream in life? I'm organizing an "economy of dreams".

        Andrius

        Andrius Kulikauskas
        Minciu Sodas
        http://www.ms.lt
        ms@...

      • Dr Chris Busby
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 22, 2009
          What about the Goddess? I have really had enough of all this God stuff. And dont lets hear all that crap about God being without gender. Please.
          love.
          Chris Busby

          Dr Chris Busby
          Green Audit
          Castle Cottage
          Sea View Place
          Aberystwyth
          SY231DZ UK
          tel +44-1970-630215

          and at

          Prof. Dr C.Busby
          Visiting Professor
          School of Biomedical Sciences
          Faculty of Life and Health Sciences
          University of Ulster
          Cromore Rd
          Coleraine
          County Londonderry
          BT52 1SA
          Northern Ireland
          c.busby@...

          and

          Guest Researcher
          The Federal Institute for Crop and Soil Reseach
          Julius Kuehn Institute
          Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants
          Bundesallee 50
          D38116 Braunschweig
          Germany
          christopher.busby@...

          & check out my songs at:
          www.myspace.com/christobusby

          Anthony Judge wrote:
> [...]
          >> I think it's great that you're looking at how to organize or classify the
          >> many branches of mathematics.
          >>

          > I am happy that you find it of interest. I have exchanged with various
          > mathematicians about matching metaphors with such branches. It is
          > technically feasible to do automatically but somewhat beyond my
          > capacity and not a priority.
          >

          >> I write from Klaipeda, Lithuania where Michel Bauwens of P2P Foundation is
          >> visiting and lecturing.
          >>

          > Yes I had a message from him today and has assumed he was with you.
          >

          >> I'm working on our websites. If there are any small web development
          >> projects that I and others at Minciu Sodas might do for you, please let me
          >> know!
          >>

          > Well unfortunately not. I must struggle with my own programming
          > challenges unfortunately but it might be useful for the future to know

        • Dr Chris Busby
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 22, 2009
            I am in Latia now quite often, living in Riiga.
            love
            Chris

            Anthony Judge wrote:
> [...]
            >> I think it's great that you're looking at how to organize or classify the
            >> many branches of mathematics.
            >>

            > I am happy that you find it of interest. I have exchanged with various
            > mathematicians about matching metaphors with such branches. It is
            > technically feasible to do automatically but somewhat beyond my
            > capacity and not a priority.
            >

            >> I write from Klaipeda, Lithuania where Michel Bauwens of P2P Foundation is
            >> visiting and lecturing.
            >>

            > Yes I had a message from him today and has assumed he was with you.
            >

            >> I'm working on our websites. If there are any small web development
            >> projects that I and others at Minciu Sodas might do for you, please let me
            >> know!
            >>

            > Well unfortunately not. I must struggle with my own programming
            > challenges unfortunately but it might be useful for the future to know

          • Andrius Kulikauskas
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 26, 2009
              Dear Chris,

              Thank you for your letters! This is you, yes?
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Busby
              http://www.greenaudit.org/about_green_audit.htm
              christo AT greenaudit.org

              I note your work towards corporate responsibility about environmental
              pollution.

              I will be traveling from Lithuania to Estonia for a Grundtvig contact
              seminar November 19-22. http://www.hkk.ee/index.php?leht=619

              I will travel by bus so it would be nice to stop in Riga on the way
              there and/or on the way back. I know journalist Didzis Veinbers and he
              might be interested to meet you, too. Also, I would be interested to
              meet with Peteris Krumins, he has a very helpful "Philosophy Video" page:
              http://freescienceonline.blogspot.com/2006/12/cognitive-computing-consciousness.html

              In Talinn, I hope to meet with Mihkel Pilv and discuss further our
              NordPlus proposal and consider other possibilities, too.
              http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?NordplusProposal

              Andrius

              Andrius Kulikauskas
              Minciu Sodas
              http://www.ms.lt
              ms@...
              +370 699 30003

              Dr Chris Busby wrote:
              > I am in Latia now quite often, living in Riiga.
              > love
              > Chris
            • Dr Chris Busby
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 26, 2009
                Yes, that's me. I may be in Riga then, not sure yet. I may be in France (Ardennes) on the barge. Im off to Tanzania next week to try and help the local oppose uranium mining. Always interested to meet intersting people.

                Dr Chris Busby wrote:
                > I am in Latia now quite often, living in Riiga.
                > love
                > Chris

              • Andrius Kulikauskas
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 26, 2009
                  Chris, we have quite a few Tanzanian participants in Dar es Salaam,
                  including Josephat Ndibalema and Kiyavilo Msekwa and William Wambura.
                  http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?JosephatNdibalema
                  http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?KiyaviloMsekwa
                  http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?WilliamWambura

                  How might they best contact you? I note your email
                  christo AT greenaudit.org
                  and your work, include to prevent uranium pollution:

                  Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt

                  Dr Chris Busby wrote:
                  > Yes, that's me. I may be in Riga then, not sure yet. I may be in
                  > France (Ardennes) on the barge. Im off to Tanzania next week to try
                  > and help the local oppose uranium mining. Always interested to meet
                  > intersting people.
                  > Chris

                • Dr Chris Busby
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 26, 2009
                    I will be speaking in Dar es Salaam on 10th or 11th, not sure, round then anyway. I think anyone can come. They can get the agenda from these guys:

                    Cheers
                    Chris

                    Dr Chris Busby wrote:
                    > Yes, that's me. I may be in Riga then, not sure yet. I may be in
                    > France (Ardennes) on the barge. Im off to Tanzania next week to try
                    > and help the local oppose uranium mining. Always interested to meet
                    > intersting people.
                    > Chris

                  • Dr Chris Busby
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 26, 2009
                      Datum: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:03:00 -0000
                      href="mailto:christo@...">christo@...>
                      "Martin Kurz" <MartinKurz1@...>
                      > Betreff: Re:
                      Invitation TANZANIA URANIUM AWARENESS CONFERENCE 2009

                      > Also write
                      poetry. But too much to carry. I only want a small case to take
                      > on board
                      the plane. KLM is great at losing luggage especially at
                      > Amsterdam.
                      > Im sure someone there will have a guitar.
                      > I also play 5-string
                      banjo and diatonic accordion.
                      Message -----
                      href="mailto:MartinKurz1@...">MartinKurz1@...>
                      Chris Busby" <christo@...>
                      <gunterwippel@...>

                      Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:57 PM
                      > Subject: Re: Invitation TANZANIA
                      URANIUM AWARENESS CONFERENCE 2009

                      > > Dear Dr.
                      Busby!
                      > > Yesterday I saw your link to myspace – I di not know that
                      you are a
                      > > professional musician like that! That is great!
                      Will you bring your