Important message for Andrius

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2007
    • Kevin Parcell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2007
        "We don't assume that God exists, or that we believe in God. We
        simply acknowledge that we have a faculty to care about God."

        My friend Benoit

        I wonder if you are not misunderstanding. Andrius isn't saying that we
        assume that God doesn't exist, nor that we don't believe in God. My
        thinking is that Andrius is saying that the discussion is open to
        anyone who recognizes that we have the ability to care about God,
        regardless of their other assumptions.

        love,
      • Benoit Couture
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2007
          Thak you Kevin,

          My heart certainly yearns for that to be the case.  I paid too high a price to learn the difference between my self-produced images that fill our imagination and the revelation that God gives of Him/Herself.

          Greatly appreciated,
          Benoit

          Kevin Parcell <forever.net@...> wrote:
          "We don't assume that God exists, or that we believe in God. We
          simply acknowledge that we have a faculty to care about God."

          My friend Benoit

          I wonder if you are not misunderstanding. Andrius isn't saying that we
          assume that God doesn't exist, nor that we don't believe in God. My
          thinking is that Andrius is saying that the discussion is open to
          anyone who recognizes that we have the ability to care about God,
          regardless of their other assumptions.

          love,

          in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.