Meet up in Chicago or Missouri?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      Dear Christopher and Genie Langan,

      Chris, I was excited to learn of your work on the Cognitive Theoretic Model
      of the Universe. http://www.ctmu.org I was happy to exchange letters with
      you and Genie. I also participated just a bit at your forum
      http://forums.theultranet.com/phpBB2/ and your online seminar.

      This last year I continued to work on my quest "to know everything and apply
      that usefully". My notes are here:
      http://www.ourculture.info/wiki.cgi?UniversalLanguage/Overview
      I have been thinking a lot about how the various conceptual structures I have
      observed over the years are all different ways of representing within a system
      that which is beyond the system. I am currently asking myself what is at the
      root of different ways of "going beyond oneself". (From the unbounded into
      the bounded, the indefinite into the definite, the complete into the
      uncomplete, the unknown into the known and so on).

      Would you like to try to meet up? I am in Chicago, Illinois through most of
      January and could possibly make a trip to Missouri. I would like to learn
      more what questions you are pursuing regarding the CTMU and also perhaps how
      it might relate to the approach that I have been pursuing. That would help
      me try harder to understand your work on the CTMU and perhaps interest others
      as well.

      Our Minciu Sodas laboratory has quite a lot of activity with eighteen working
      groups based on our leaders' deepest values in life.
      http://www.ourculture.info/wiki.cgi?WorkingGroups
      We're working for Greg Wolff to create MyFoodStory http://www.myfoodstory.com
      http://www.myfoodstory.info to show the people who grow or produce the food we
      eat. This coming year I want to find more clients interested that we organize
      the collection of first-hand accounts in the Public Domain that might be used
      to organize networks of activists but also to pursue investigations into the
      nature of our lives.

      It would be great to work for you and support your endeavors. For example,
      we might collect first-hand account from people regarding their gifts,
      talents and how they were able to apply them.

      I hope we might meet up! or talk by phone. Mine here is (773) 659-9852. I
      share my letter with my working group Living By Truth, perhaps Kevin Parcell
      or others might like to meet up. I will also be traveling to California,
      Mexico and perhaps Oregon or Arizona.

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas