Wanna hook up and ride all night? I am a biker chick!

  • li ann
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14 6:42 AM
      Hey, guys! I am Candy, a real person! A biker sugar. I am seeking biker men for love.

      I love riding and photography and taking pictures...my passion! Wanna see my hot albums, videos and chat online?

      Wanna hook up and ride all night? Woo hoo! Go me!
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/loveworld/bikersugar.htm

    • Kyra sunny
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hey, guys! I am a real person! A biker sugar. I am seeking biker men for love.

        I love riding and photography and taking pictures...my passion! Wanna see my hot albums, videos and chat online?

        Wanna hook up and ride all night? Woo hoo! Go me!
        http://www.aboutme.com/users/loveworld/freetrial.htm

        Wanna flirt wtih me tonight in your area?
        Dig me see my hot photos:
        http://4soulmate.love.googlepages.com/bikerhottie.htm

      • Kyra sunny