Digital DIGEST - LIVE UPDATE Issue 26 Supplement

  • webmaster@digital-digest.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      DIGITAL DIGEST - http://www.digital-digest.com
      DIGITAL DIGEST | LIVE UPDATE Issue 26 Supplement
      Your "whenever I have time to write one" newsletter
      Monday, 3rd December, 2001

      SUPPLEMENT :

      1. PowerDVD 4.0 XP Full Review

      1. PowerDVD 4.0 XP Full Review

      The full review for the latest version of PowerDVD is now complete,
      and you can read it here :

      http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/software/players/powerdvd.html

      The latest version of PowerDVD adds support DTS Audio-CDs/DVDs, as
      well as many other audio enhancements (Dynamic Range Compression
      control, LFE decoding, 2-Speaker Virtual Surround).

      Another interesting feature for you "rippers" out there is the newly
      added "Hard-disk IFO parsing" feature, which allows you to directly
      open IFO files of ripped DVDs from your hard-drive - although I
      haven't tested it, but I guess networked drives should also be
      supported :)

      ======END OF LIVEUPDATE NEWSLETTER SUPPLEMENT======