Tomorrow we'll return to Ayya Khema's Being Nobody, Going Nowhere and the chapter "Kamma and rebirth." This is a challenging topic so maybe it will be best email@example.com
Here is an update on Thich Nhat Hanh's health that I found inspiring. Bows, John ... From: 'rhonda gudewich' rgudewich@... [pbs-news]firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Friends, This Thursday, June 25th, we will read from the book the untethered soul by Michael Singer, chapter 9 "removing your inner thorn” Here iskarlw1962
Location & time: Rm 109 at Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Church, 3315 El Salido Parkway, Cedar Park, Texas 78613, every Thursday from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Facilitator: John Daniewicz
Meditation: Two 20 minute periods separated by 5 minute walks
Discussion: Books on Zen practice and teachings
- May 19, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.