In the second sitting session, we will do a guided meditation on "*Guided Reflection: Bringing RAIN to Obsessions." * So do some of ;your homework so that email@example.com
Last thursday's reading of Tara Brach's *True Refuge,* gave us a homework assignment. For those of you who weren't there, the assignment is on page 110 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Thursdays from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m., followed by a social on the first of month
Location: Rm 206 at Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Church, 3315 El Salido Parkway, Cedar Park, Texas 78613
Facilitator: John Daniewicz
Contact: Mary Connor email@example.com
Meditation: Two 20-minute sittings separated by 5-minute walking meditation
Discussion: Books on Zen practice and teachings
- May 19, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.