From *Untethered Soul,* we will be reading and discussing the question, "Who are you?" This is different than the inter being or Indra's Net of Zen. Bows Johnlayover3@att.net
As we discussed last time, let's do some alternating between the two books: "The Untethered Soul" and "Being Nobody, Going Nowhere." Instead of firstname.lastname@example.org
https://justgetflux.com/ Free software follows the track of the sun for your spot on the planet and tweaks the color temperature of your display to give yourmaryfconnor
Location & time: Rm 109 at Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Church, 3315 El Salido Parkway, Cedar Park, Texas 78613, every Thursday from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Facilitator: John Daniewicz
Meditation: Two 20 minute periods separated by 5 minute walks
Discussion: Books on Zen practice and teachings
- May 19, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.