Buddha's Brain Mind Map

  • Lisa Kuntz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010

    I am continuing to Mind Map our book, Buddha’s Brain.  I’m skipping around a bit, to summarize some of the practices & activities.

    Each new map includes the previous maps old ones, so if you ditch the previous emails, you will still have everything.  What I added this time is “Internalizing the Positive.”

    Lisa

  • SP PRINS
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Sorry, but I was unable to open it.
      Sandy

      [Attachment(s) from Lisa Kuntz included below]