Thursday Live Oak Zen

  • John Daniewicz
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 10, 2013
      This Thursday (tomorrow), we will read the chapter, "Seven Suggstions" which is James Ford's version of the Zen precepts or ethical guidelines. In the rest of this book, he will spend a chapter on each of this suggestions.
      The following Thursday, July 18, we have Peg rescheduled to visit us to do Inquiry.
      Cheers,
      John
    • John Daniewicz
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 31, 2016
        The results are in! We will begin reading Joko Beck's Nothing Special.  Hope to see you there!
        Bows,