Thursday, July 4 Live Oak Zen

  • John Daniewicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Instead of doing a 7:00 to 8:30 PM meeting this coming Thursday,
      which will be difficult for most because of the July 4 holiday,
      for those of you that can make it::
      8:30 to 9:30 A.M. Walking Meditation in silence, with or without dogs on or off leash, in Walnut Creek Park on Thursday, July 4.
      We will meet up at our house at 11915 Shady Springs Rd. 78758 from where it is an easy walk to a park entrance.
      Afterwards, we will adjourn to our house to have some coffee/tea with cookies/cheese & crackers.
      Instead of replying over the Live Oak list serve, please RSVP directly to my email at layover3@..., but only if you can make it.
      Bows,