Thursday Zen

  • John Daniewicz
    Message 1 of 98 , Mar 27 8:22 AM
      The next chapter is, "On Having a Spiritual Practice" or how to "Sit Down, Shut Up, and Pay Attention."  The UU aspect in this book is refreshing:
      Regarding religions "The Unitarian Universalist theologian James Luther Adams one wryly noted how "Nothing sells like egoism wraped in idealism.""
      Bows,
      John
    • Mary Connor
      Message 98 of 98 , Dec 18, 2014
        Katie's birthday bash is today (after school until late); if the dinner outing goes quickly, I might be able to slip away for Zen!

        On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 4:50 PM, John Daniewicz layover3@... [liveoakzen] <liveoakzen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        The reading and discussion this Thursday will be on the chapter, "Secret Oral Instructions." I can't say any more about this because they are secret and will only be revealed to those who come to the meeting.
        Bows,