uuworld.org: Unitarian Universalists on the Eightfold Path

  • Lisa Kuntz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010

      FYI:  I thought this article from UU World might interest some of you.  Buddhism and meditation practice are a practical spiritual complement to the UU belief system, principles and purposes.

      Lisa

      (There are more articles on Buddhism in UU World, if you are curious.)

      The following article appeared on uuworld.org:

      Unitarian Universalists on the Eightfold Path
      Buddhism puts down roots in American congregations.
      By Rick Heller

      Please click on the following link or copy and paste it into your web browser:
      http://www.uuworld.org/life/articles/23523.shtml

      uuworld.org: liberal religion and life
      Copyright 2005 Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations.

      Learn more about Unitarian Universalism:
      http://www.uua.org/newcomers/index.html