Thursday Zen & Four Seasons

  • John Daniewicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      This Thursday, instead of reading and discussing Feeling Buddha, it is time for the Winter version of the Four Seasons where we will do additional walking meditation on the Live Oak Labyrinth and Chalice Pathway. The agenda will be:
      1. Rm 109 Meditation 20 minutes
      2. Rm 109 Discuss upcoming walk on Labyrinth and Chalice Pathway 10 minutes
      3. Walking Meditation with Winter on Labyrinth and Chalice Pathway 30 minutes
      4. Rm 109 Meditation 20 minutes
      5. Rm 109 Discuss the Winter Walk 10 minutes

       Kristina may be able to come up with lights for the Labyrinth, but in case she isn't able to and in case these lights do not cover the Chalice Pathway, let's everybody bring a flashlight. There is still a pretty full moon so perhaps we will also do some lights-out in order to better get in touch with the Winter Solstice.

      Regarding the voting for the next book to read and discuss, I still have not heard from several of you. Please do so by the end of Friday so I can tally the votes in time for us to get copies.
      Bows,