Live Oak Zen

  • layover3@att.net
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 5 8:39 AM

      This Thursday, the reading and discussion segment will go on to the first step on the eight fold path, Right View:

      “The Eightfold Path is an eight-step training in fire management. Right View enables us to see and deeply feel the suffering in the world, to notice our heartfelt response, to see the possibility for harnessing and directing that response. You have to be alert when you are playing with fire.”

      Hope you can come and help us understand this,

      John

    • John Daniewicz
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 17, 2016
        This Thursday, after our meditation periods we will read and discuss a chapter from a book by Tara Brach.
        Cheers,