Re: [liveoakzen] Live Oak Zen: 1st Thursday meet after group at Rudino's , 12/1/2011, 8:45 pm

  • Mike Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Due to my Night Blindness, with sadness, I am going to have to drop out of
      the Thursday night sitting.

      With Love and Wonder .......... Mike

      Date: Thursday December 1, 2011
      Time: 8:45 pm - 9:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.
      Location: Rudino's in strip mall next to Volente Plaza HEB
      Notes: Join us for conversation and Dutch treat drinks or snacks after meditation & discussion. We need to be there before 9 p.m in order to be served!

    • Lisa Kuntz
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011

        We will miss you!  Do you live near enough that one of us could pick you up?  Sue picks me up now, but I hope to be driving by January.

        Warmly,

        Lisa

        Due to my Night Blindness, with sadness, I am going to have to drop out of

        the Thursday night sitting.

        With Love and Wonder .......... Mike

        Live Oak Zen: 1st Thursday meet after group at Rudino's

        Thursday December 1, 2011

        Time:

        8:45 pm - 9:45 pm

        Repeats:

        This event repeats every month on the first Thursday.

        Location:

        Rudino's in strip mall next to Volente Plaza HEB

        Notes:

        Join us for conversation and Dutch treat drinks or snacks after meditation & discussion. We need to be there before 9 p.m in order to be served!

        No virus found in this message.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
          Thanks Lisa, but I live a long way from the church. Altea at Silvarado
          is way over near the intersection of 1431 and West Parmer Lane.

          For your record my phone is 512-592-0704

          With Love and Wonder .... Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011

            Mike:

            We will miss you! Does anyone else come in from your area?

            Cheers,

            John

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
              Thanks John. I don't think anyone comes from my area.

              My address is: 12820 West Parmer lane
              Cedar Park 78613 (Altea Apartments at Silvarado)
              Cell phone 512-592-0704

              I meditate in my home and now have my copy of
              A Path with Heart. Please keep me on the distribution
              list so that I can keep up with you guys.