Zen this Thursday
This Thursday, we will continue on with Jack Kornfield’s chapter on “No Boundaries to the Sacred.” Here we will learn about the “Near Enemies” – those ways we think we are acting rightly but are actually separating us from life:
· Instead of loving kindness, attachment
· Instead of compassion, pity
· Instead of sympathetic joy, comparison
· Instead of equanimity, indifference.
- Sorry I can't be at the meeting tonight. I'll be in the building but at a different meeting. I bought the book and have read up to the current chapter--good book. Are you going out to the that pizza place afterward like we did last week? If yes, I would like to join you.Betty