905Re: [liveoakzen] Zen books for Live Oak Library

  • Yahoo Shared
    Jul 4, 2014
      I'm sure your contributions will be greatly appreciated.

      Karen's I-phone

      On Jul 4, 2014, at 4:34 PM, "John Daniewicz layover3@... [liveoakzen]" <liveoakzen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Here is a listing of the books that we have read so far. I have indicated the books that Sue and I can donate to the live oak library by putting our names after the listing. Please add your donations in the same manner and return to me. Also, let's plan on bringing these books for donation over the next few Thursdays.
      Thanks,
      John

      Live Oak Zen Reading History

      1.      Joko Beck – “Every Day Zen”

      2.      Mu Soeng – “The Heart Sutra” (Sue & John)

      3.      Rick Hansen & Richard Mendius – “Buddha’s Brain”

      4.      Jack Kornfield – “A Path with Heart”

      5.      Thich Nhat Hanh – “No Death, No Fear”

      6.      Brazier – “The Feeling Buddha” (Sue & John)

      7.      James Ishmael Ford – “If You’re Lucky, Your Heart Will Break”
      (Sue & John)

      8.      Thich Nhat Hanh – “Going Home – Jesus and Buddha as Brothers”
      (Sue & John)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic