      From: terry cortes-vega <terrycortes@...>
      Date: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:27 PM
      Subject: [pbsangha] Fw: Dharma Teachers Statement on Climate Change Now Live
      To: Plum Blossom <pbsangha@yahoogroups.com>

      Dear Sisters and Brothers,

      The International Dharma Teachers Collaborative on Climate Change has created a climate statement that is now live on the OneEarth Sangha website at the link found below. I, as well as dharma teachers in many different Buddhist traditions, have signed it.

      The organizers are now encouraging members of Sanghas around the world to consider adding their names to the list of supporters. The purpose of the statement is to offer a framework that can inspire Buddhists from all traditions as well as the general public and decision makers of all types in all countries to meaningfully engage in climate solutions.

      If you feel moved to read and sign the statement, please go to:

      http://www.oneearthsangha.org/articles/dharma-teachers-statement-on-climate-change/

      I'm forwarding this note from
      Bob Doppelt
      For the International Dharma Teachers Collaborative on Climate Change

      _()_
      terry