      From: liveoakzen@yahoogroups.com [mailto:liveoakzen@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Daniewicz
      Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:02 PM
      To: LiveOakZen; Margaret A. Syverson
      Subject: [liveoakzen] New Year's Day Pot Luck

      Please put on your calendar a Live Oak Zen group pot luck for New Year's Day. This includes significant others as well as insignificant others.

      The potluck will start at 3:00 PM and an optional walk in Walnut Creek Park that is right next to our house will start at 2:00 PM. (Bring walking shoes.)

      We will provide beverages and a tofu-based vegetarian stir fry. You may bring vegetarian or non vegetarain dishes.Please also bring food labels.

      We live at 11915 Shady Springs Rd., Austin, TX 78758.

      Hope you can make it,

      Bows,

      John and Sue

      Reply to all