792Thursday Zen

  • karlw1962
    Sep 25, 2013
      Hello Friends,

      This Thursday, Sept 26th, we will read another chapter from the Untethered Soul about your "inner roommate."

      Live Oak Zen is a meditation & discussion group open to anyone who wishes to investigate a Zen practice; join us when you can during each session & from week to week.

      Location & time: Rm 109 at Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Church, 3315 El Salido Parkway, Cedar Park, Texas 78613, every Thursday from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.

      Facilitator: John Daniewicz

      Meditation: Two 20 minute periods separated by 5 minute walks
      Discussion: Books on Zen practice and teachings.

      Please join us as we walk the path together.

      Namaste, Karl
    • Show all 98 messages in this topic