784Re: Donate a copy of each of our study books?

  • Carolyn Dower
    Sep 13, 2013
      That would be fabulous!   I have a nice collection of Buddhist books and personally, I can't read enough!  I know there is a growing interest in Buddhism in the church.   Love the idea of the notation, too.  I'd probably let the congregation know by putting something in the newsletter.

      Thank you!

      On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Mary Connor <maryconnor@...> wrote:
      Carolyn, would the Live Oak Zen Meditation Group be allowed to donate a copy of each of the books we've studied together? We just finished our seventh.  :-)

      We thought it'd be nice to have a living record of these fabulous titles in the library -- we could make a notation inside each cover about this history.

      thanks! Mary Connor

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic