778Live Oak Zen songs

  • John Daniewicz
    Sep 2, 2013
      Thanks Mary for the link and the songs!
      For those of you who want to see all of the songs, go to
      https://soundcloud.com/groups/plum-village-songs-and-more. (On the Plum Village site there are also a few other versions.)
      Here is a link to three versions of the songs that we have been using at the beginning, before sitting.
      For me:
      • "I Like the Roses" embodies that joy of life from being in the present moment.
      • "The River is Flowing" reminds of the transitory nature of life and yet the beauty of the cycle of life
      • "And When I Rise" is  a combination of both life's joys and challenges and of our true hopes and dreams.
      I can send MP3 versions of these songs to anyone who requests them (please do so directly to me at layover3@... instead of via the list serve). I have not attached them here since they are all fairly big at around 2 to 3 Mbytes each.