Re: [liturgy-l] Introductory Bio

  • fcsenn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 9:11 AM
      In a message dated 7/10/02 9:39:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
      Wayne.Whitmer@... writes:

      > I have attended many different types of churches in the past with a variety
      > of Liturgies and so have a particular interest in how a church worships our
      > Triune God.

      While the quality of worship would surely be an important consideration in
      finding a church to join, the church is an assembly---people, saints and
      sinners---who are entrusted with the life and mission of God's kingdom in
      this world. I hope you're looking for a church where you can participate in
      that life and mission, support it, and be supported in turn by the
      congregation.

      FCSenn