You and/or your spouse/significant-other orworship-committee

  • Kay Thorell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Bring your ownThurible or try one of our new Throw-away Thuribles - disposable, biodegradable incense pots for the modernparish.) This special, by invitation only, Incense Sniffingwill give you the opportunity to sample the followingnew issues: *Anglo-Catholic Triumph*: An extremely full-nosedaroma, producing a dense smoke guaranteed to obscurean altar at 50 feet. *Nostalgia Nostrum*: Recovered from an old formula,for those who want to remember parochial schools inthe 1950's.