music resource

  • Thomas R. Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      I thought some planning services might find this useful, posted on another
      list.

      thomas.

      *********

      Just a quick note...

      On the OCP website (www.ocp.org), we're providing dowloadable (Acrobat)
      .pdf files of the song "Eternal Father, Strong to Save" (assembly,
      keyboard, and guitar editions).

      Also, we're posting the following notice---
      "We know that many faith communities are gathering for prayer services. In
      support of your efforts, Oregon Catholic Press is extending free,
      one-time-use of any (assembly edition) title administered by OCP
      Publications/New Dawn. You need not contact our office for permission when
      using these selections. Please be mindful to include all copyright
      information, followed by the statement 'Used with permission.' "

      Hopefully, this will serve to make things a little easier when preparing
      for a liturgy.