I covet your prayers...

  • Steven P. Tibbetts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      ...for my mother, Jeanne Tibbetts, who went into the hospital last evening
      after the drs. determined she has had significant blood loss. I got off
      the phone with her a few moments ago and she is on her 4th unit (!) of
      blood. She is feeling much better. Several scopes have not revealed
      anything yet, so they are doing some sort of nuclear medicine readings to
      determine where she may be bleeding.

      My dad, Chuck, is with her, as are my bro & sis and their families, but
      they are all in LA while I'm here in Peoria.

      Thanks, Steven+

      Pr. Steven Paul Tibbetts, STS
      Pastor, Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Peoria
      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/przip
      ICQ 38143174