Re: [liturgy-l] Fwd: Angel Quiz 2013

  • wx5116
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013
      Reminds me of the sermon last Sunday at my TLM "chapel of ease" where we were correctly reminded by the priest that the angels always assist him at the altar - plus a good theological connection of "Michael rowed the boat ashore" in terms of how Michael fits in Up There!

      Arlington VA USA
      dlewisaao@...

      In a message dated 9/30/2013 6:53:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ian.gomersall@... writes:

      Friends

      if you like quizzes you may like to have a go at the light hearted Angel Quiz I recently did for a priests' gathering. Not exactly liturgy, but angels are quite liturgical in my opinion :)

      The quiz is at: http://stchrysostoms.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/questioning-angels/

      Warning! Some of the questions will be easier for people from England.

      Kind regards

      Ian

      Ian Gomersall

      Fr Blagdon-Gamlen's Church Traveller's Directory online here!