No Communion

  • talfaith66
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013

      field, chiropodist.The only time I take Grace (daughter) for communion when I attend the Orthodox is when he's out of town. He has gone on about hepatidis being a problem, everyone sharing the same spoon, that sort of thing.

      I talked to the priest about it this past Easter, and he doesn't mind talking to Hubby about it, but Hubby has all the answers. You can't argue with people, and I don't. Hubby was also baptized Orthodox, but he didn't attend church in the Orthodox. He is a great Christian theologically, as we attend church regularly (weekly). Any suggestions on what I can do? Laura in Toronto.