Liturgy of the Hours

  • david pintar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Scott:

      Thank you for the reminder about the books from Notre Dame du Paris.
      I have the first 5 of the books and after your "link" I check the site again and found they had two more volumes.
      Which I purchased.  :-)

      DK Pintar
      Derby, EastMidlands, UK

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
        On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM, david pintar <itisdeek@...> wrote:

        > Thank you for the reminder about the books from Notre Dame du Paris.
        > I have the first 5 of the books and after your "link" I check the site again and found they had two more volumes.
        > Which I purchased. :-)

        Fantastic! That's a lot of euros! Enjoy...

        --
        Scott R. Knitter
        Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA