Re: Early 20th C. Good Friday

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2013
      The outer cloth changes with the seasons, the inner cloth which is white stays on until it falls apart.

      Rdr. James Morgan

      PS It would take a liturgical archeologist to determine why an altar cloth (fair linen) was used as a 'shroud' for the sacred ministers of the Good Friday Liturgy!
      but thanks, Lew for asking....