change of email address

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
      I am retiring at the end of June. I will no longer be able to be contacted at pastor@.... I am also changing my personal email address from fcsenn@... to FCSenn70@....  Please make the change in your address book.

      Frank C. Senn
    • Michael Thannisch
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
        Congratulations.

        Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach

        +Mar Michael Abportus
        Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham
        http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/
        http://patriotstatesman.com/
        http://laportemorganspointshoreacresnews.webs.com/
        http://santoeastcemeteryassociation.webs.com/
        204 Sylvan Ave.
        La Porte, TX 77571
        281-867-9081 (home)
        281-867-0335 (office)
        832-266-8153 (mobile)
        281-867-0576 (fax)

        I am retiring at the end of June. I will no longer be able to be contacted at pastor@.... I am also changing my personal email address from fcsenn@... to FCSenn70@....  Please make the change in your address book.

        Frank C. Senn
      • Thomas Darkus
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2013
          Frank, the next San Miguel beer I drink (...and in retirement), I drink a few of the holy brew, is "Cheers" and a fruitful retirement; time for an autobiography?

          Thomas Lee Darkus
          Bishop 'Emeritus', FCEEC, Philippines

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 5, 2013
            Maybe liturgical memoirs to this point. Then start over on my next career as a globe-trotting teacher. :)

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2013
              From: Thomas Darkus <bpdarkus@...>

              Frank, the next San Miguel beer I drink (...and in retirement), I drink a few of the holy brew, is "Cheers" and a fruitful retirement; time for an autobiography?

              "Senns of the Fathers: Confessions of a Liturgist"

            • Ron Miller
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 5, 2013
                Or "The exploits of the Liturgical Police: or How I told Fred Rogers where to go"
                On 6/5/2013 8:01 AM, Douglas Cowling wrote:
                "Senns of the Fathers: Confessions of a Liturgist"

                Ron Miller, Baltimore, MD, USA