Re: [liturgy-l] When are "converts" received in the Roman Church

    Message 1 of 204 , Mar 27, 2013
      I had a former member (lifelong confirmed Lutheran) who was simply "received" into the RC Church by affirmation of baptism by the pastor of the campus ministry church.  No additional signs or ceremonies smacking of "confirmation."  It was actually no different from what I have done receiving a Roman Catholic.

      Frank C. Senn

      Message 204 of 204 , Apr 9, 2013
        On 4/9/13 2:43 PM, "Simon Kershaw" <simon@...> wrote:

        >In this case, however, the BBC is not to blame since the 1980s
        >adaptation of Brideshead was made by Granada not by the BBC.

        Oh thank heaven. One can hardly expect a lower-caste usurper to the BBC's
        primacy to pronounce things correctly.

        Although I much preferred Claire Bloom to Emma Thompson.