Re: [liturgy-l] Re: [liturgy-l Comfort.

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 24, 2013
      Sure you do.  It means that the honeymoon will be over as soon as the press and the public discover that Pope Francis's social ministry does not mean an overturning of the established teachings of the Catholic Church, especially in moral theology.  In the old papal coronations, didn't someone kneel before the pope in the entrance procession three times and say, "Holy father, the glory of the world is fleeting?"  Sancte pater, sic transit gloria mundi.