Monsigniori

  • wx5116
    Message 1 of 94 , Mar 19, 2013
      I've noticed that whereas priests who have been given papal honors entitling them as monsigniori are comparatively common in metropolitan sees, particularly in the see city and in the more prestigious parishes in the area, they are nowhere nearly as common in the suffragan dioceses.

      Does anyone have any comments or observations on the above?

      Arlington VA USA
      Message 94 of 94 , Mar 27, 2013
        *spew*

        From your lips to God's ears.

        From: Frank Senn <fcsenn@...>
        Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Monsigniori

        When it comes to Frau Bischof the case is ambiguous

        As are bishops generally ….