Re: [liturgy-l] O'Regan PhD

  • R Drake
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
      Congratulations, James!  I'm looking forward to seeing the dissertation.

      Robin Drake

      On 2013-02-05, at 8:29 AM, Frank Senn wrote:

      Congratulations Dr. James.  Welcome to the guild, such as it is. I hope your director took you to the faculty club for a Scotch afterwards like mine did (Leonel Mitchell).  Give us the title of your dissertation.

      Frank C. Senn