Re: [liturgy-l] O'Regan PhD

  • Dwight
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
      Congratulations! You must feel right good!

      Peace
      Dwight Penas
      Minneapolis
      ____________________________
      As I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. -- Philip Yancey

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
        Thanks all.

        The title is:

        "How Close is God? How is God Close?
        Methodology for Liturgical Theology."

        With any luck, coming to a store or eStore near you, sometime.

        All the best,

        James O'Regan
        oregan@...

        On 2013-02-05, at 8:29 AM, Frank Senn wrote:

        Congratulations Dr. James.  Welcome to the guild, such as it is. I hope your director took you to the faculty club for a Scotch afterwards like mine did (Leonel Mitchell).  Give us the title of your dissertation.

        Frank C. Senn

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
          Congratulations, James!  I'm looking forward to seeing the dissertation.

          Robin Drake