Re: [liturgy-l] O'Regan PhD

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
      Congratulations Dr. James.  Welcome to the guild, such as it is. I hope your director took you to the faculty club for a Scotch afterwards like mine did (Leonel Mitchell).  Give us the title of your dissertation.

      Frank C. Senn

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
        Congratulations! You must feel right good!

        Peace
        Dwight Penas
        Minneapolis
        ____________________________
        As I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. -- Philip Yancey

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
          Thanks all.

          The title is:

          "How Close is God? How is God Close?
          Methodology for Liturgical Theology."

          With any luck, coming to a store or eStore near you, sometime.

          All the best,

          James O'Regan
          oregan@...

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
            Congratulations, James!  I'm looking forward to seeing the dissertation.

            Robin Drake