Re: [liturgy-l] O'Regan PhD

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
      TE DEUM LAUDAMUS!

      From: James O'Regan <oregan@...>
      Date: Monday, February 4, 2013 9:35 PM
      To: Liturgy-Well-Done <liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [liturgy-l] O'Regan PhD

      Hi Folks,

      I am happy to say that my dissertation was accepted at a defence today, juried  by Drs. Fagerberg, Galadza and Pambrun. Took a long time getting there.

      All the best,

      James O'Regan
      oregan@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
        Wonderful news and a tremendous accomplishment! Congratulations, James!

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
          Congratulations Dr. James.  Welcome to the guild, such as it is. I hope your director took you to the faculty club for a Scotch afterwards like mine did (Leonel Mitchell).  Give us the title of your dissertation.

          Frank C. Senn

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
            Congratulations! You must feel right good!

            Peace
            Dwight Penas
            Minneapolis
            ____________________________
            As I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. -- Philip Yancey

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
              Thanks all.

              The title is:

              "How Close is God? How is God Close?
              Methodology for Liturgical Theology."

              With any luck, coming to a store or eStore near you, sometime.

              All the best,

              James O'Regan
              oregan@...

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
                Congratulations, James!  I'm looking forward to seeing the dissertation.

                Robin Drake