O'Regan PhD

  • James O'Regan
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      I am happy to say that my dissertation was accepted at a defence today, juried  by Drs. Fagerberg, Galadza and Pambrun. Took a long time getting there.

      All the best,

      James O'Regan
      oregan@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
        TE DEUM LAUDAMUS!

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
          Wonderful news and a tremendous accomplishment! Congratulations, James!

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
            Congratulations Dr. James.  Welcome to the guild, such as it is. I hope your director took you to the faculty club for a Scotch afterwards like mine did (Leonel Mitchell).  Give us the title of your dissertation.

            Frank C. Senn

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
              Congratulations! You must feel right good!

              Peace
              Dwight Penas
              Minneapolis
              ____________________________
              As I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog. -- Philip Yancey

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
                Thanks all.

                The title is:

                "How Close is God? How is God Close?
                Methodology for Liturgical Theology."

                With any luck, coming to a store or eStore near you, sometime.

                All the best,

                James O'Regan
                oregan@...

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
                  Congratulations, James!  I'm looking forward to seeing the dissertation.

                  Robin Drake