RE: [liturgy-l] Simultaneous Celebration

  • Jim .
    Message 1 of 54 , Jan 31 10:29 AM
      na zdrowia

      To: liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com
      From: whiteslists@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 11:00:41 -0500
      Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] Simultaneous Celebration

      Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:32:23 AM,Dwight wrote:

      (On the issue of quotability, remind me to post sometime his comments before and after the election of Cardinal Woityla to be Pope John Paul II.)

      So post away!!!!

      --
      Best regards,
       Bob White

      It has been said that though God cannot alter the past,
      historians can; it is perhaps because they can be useful to Him
      in this respect that He tolerates their existence.
      -- Samuel Bulter--Erewhon Revisited

    • Jim .
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 16, 2013
        Does anyone know if there is an annual guide book published to accompany the 2 volume Daily Office Book used in the Episcopal Church ?

        To: liturgy-l@yahoogroups.com
        From: scott.knitter@...
        Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:37:04 -0600
        Subject: Re: [liturgy-l] The Pastor is wrong

        Phone or phone not, Jim's Pastor...there is no "try." --Bishop Yoda. :)

        On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Jim . <jim.meriden@...> wrote:

        Thank you all for your suggestions and your support.
        Yesterday I contacted the pastor by email, laid out my concerns and given him several concrete suggestions. He got back to me this morning and told me that he'd try to phone me on Saturday.