Re: [liturgy-l] Receiving Communion more than once on a given day

  • Michael Thannisch
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 22, 2013
      Many years ago, at a Christmas service I welcomed some one who I thought was visiting our church for the first time at a Christmas service.  Turned out he had been a member longer than I, but went to the 8:00 service, so I didn't know him.  It was very much like two different congregations.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach

      +Mar Michael Abportus
      Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham
      http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/
      http://patriotstatesman.com/
      http://laportemorganspointshoreacresnews.webs.com/
      http://santoeastcemeteryassociation.webs.com/
      204 Sylvan Ave.
      La Porte, TX 77571
      281-867-9081 (home)
      281-867-0335 (office)
      832-266-8153 (mobile)
      281-867-0576 (fax)

      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 23, 2013
        You are correct.  I wish Fr. Joseph had saved the ablutions till the last mass.  Since he always overpoured the wine and I helped him with the ablutions, sometimes I had had too much by the end of the third  service.