Re: [liturgy-l] Question re ordination

  • Michael Thannisch
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
      Oops, this was not the ordinariate, but Old Catholic Church, my mistake.

      Shalom b'Yeshua haMoshiach

      +Mar Michael Abportus
      Pastor, Congregation Benim Avraham
      http://www.freewebs.com/childrenofabraham/
      http://patriotstatesman.com/
      http://laportemorganspointshoreacresnews.webs.com/
      http://santoeastcemeteryassociation.webs.com/
      204 Sylvan Ave.
      La Porte, TX 77571
      281-867-9081 (home)
      281-867-0335 (office)
      832-266-8153 (mobile)
      281-867-0576 (fax)

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 11, 2012
            Correct, I was one of the co-consecraters.