Is this list moderated??

  • Ron Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24 1:40 PM
      Dear Friends, I was under the impression that messages to this list from registered members were posted directly without being passed by a moderator. I was reading email an hour ago and there was nothing from liturgy-l and now there were five; is that just coincidence?  Curious minds are wondering.  Best wishes, Ron
      --
      Ron Miller, Baltimore, MD, USA
    • John Dornheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24 1:57 PM
        Coincidence. Posts do not need approval unless one is sitting in the time out corner.
        John dornheim

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 24, 2012, at 4:40 PM, Ron Miller <rh.miller@...> wrote:

        Dear Friends, I was under the impression that messages to this list from registered members were posted directly without being passed by a moderator. I was reading email an hour ago and there was nothing from liturgy-l and now there were five; is that just coincidence?  Curious minds are wondering.  Best wishes, Ron

        --
        Ron Miller, Baltimore, MD, USA

      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24 3:31 PM
          Thank you, John! And here I thought we were 'under surveillance'!.
          Must be my Navel Intelligence perking up...

          Rdr. James