Liturgy moribund?

  • James
    Message 1 of 61 , Nov 10, 2012
      Either all the 'Liturgists' are on vacation or studying up on what new thing to do for Advent!

      I miss the giddy repartee here!

      Rdr. James Morgan
      Message 61 of 61 , Nov 15, 2012
        Roma locuta est.

        On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Sandford MacLean <MacLean@...> wrote:

         When the Epistle containing these words is sung/read on Palm Sunday (and other days) one genuflects.

        In Christ,
        Sandford MacLean

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 15, 2012, at 17:26, "James" <rdrjames@...> wrote:

        What would sitters do when they sing "At the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow...."?

        Rdr. James