Litugy & Catechesis

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2012
      Does anyone know the source of this quotation?

      "The Liturgy is its own catechesis"

    • Janet Roth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2012
        Sounds to me like something Joseph Russell used to say  "the liturgy is the curriculum."   Though it is so true it might be a number of others....

        janet r
        On Jun 16, 2012, at 9:22 AM, Douglas Cowling wrote:

        Does anyone know the source of this quotation?

        "The Liturgy is its own catechesis"

        Janet Roth, Parish  Verger

        *Disclaimer: This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Thank you very much.